Client Library Desires to Push an Error on the HDF5 Error Stack:
- Client library has registered an error class ID and error information with
HDF5 error API.
- Client library uses major and minor error codes
received earlier to push an error onto the HDF5 error stack.
- The changes to the H5Epush are to pass the major and minor
error codes as IDs instead of H5E_major_t and H5E_minor_t, and an error
stack object handle onto which the error is pushed. An extra optional
message can also be passed in as description.
- A new API function H5Epop is added to the library. It deletes an error
message from the error stack, which is specified by index.
- A new API function H5Eerror_num is added the library. It returns the number
of the error messages in an error stack.
- Push Error